390 stroker

-
Daaayyummm that sucker sounds MEAN!

That's who built my motor as well. Been a strong good runner for me and it hasn't been babied.

That motor sounds impressive! They sure put the screws to them on the dyno eh? LOL. I had Beatty and Woods build a 340 for me about 15 years ago and they did a great job. We were there the day it was on the dyno as well, it was a great experience. Congrats on a job well done!

That motor sounds impressive! They sure put the screws to them on the dyno eh? LOL. I had Beatty and Woods build a 340 for me about 15 years ago and they did a great job. We were there the day it was on the dyno as well, it was a great experience. Congrats on a job well done!

* Thanks! I did research and bought parts over a 2 year time. I think it paid off! Beatty and Woods were impressed with the torque from that little 318! lol..:burnout:

Oh ya, I couldn't believe how much abuse they put the engine through! It should be a long laster for sure! I will never beat on it like that!

DAMN! That sounds impressive none-the-less, but then to think thats a damned 318 soundin like that just bored out. WOW! What was the DYNO numbers on that again?

Impressive numbers Craig, congrats. now you need a sticker... yeah it's a 318...
Have fun

-
Back