-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treblig

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
From Corpus Christi, Texas. This one also has nice chrome but the threads on the flex cable are a little beat up although the function just fine. i screwed a chrome knob on there and the threads are fine for use. I believe this shifter assy if for a Duster judging from the boot and the extra piece of metal on the lower end of the torque rod (input from other members is appreciated). It has been disassembled/cleaned/lubed/painted. The shifter flex cable functions smooth with no issues. $95 for everything in the pics (plus shipping). More pics upon request.

DSC07404.JPG
DSC07405.JPG
DSC07407.JPG
DSC07408.JPG
DSC07409.JPG

treblig

I think it may be from a 66 A body because of the shape of the boot, but you can change the boot and used on most 67 and up

I think it may be from a 66 A body because of the shape of the boot, but you can change the boot and used on most 67 and up

Thanks for the input!! I wasn't sure because of the extra long piece of metal on the lower end of the torque rod (shaft). I have a smaller (round) boot in that case but don't want to swap it out until I know for sure???
My other shifters (for comparison) with the different torque shaft levers (for sale) are here:

[FOR SALE] - Second A body Shifter

[FOR SALE] - Complete A body Shifter Assy

thanks,
Treblig

From Corpus Christi, Texas. This one also has nice chrome but the threads on the flex cable are a little beat up although the function just fine. i screwed a chrome knob on there and the threads are fine for use. I believe this shifter assy if for a Duster judging from the boot and the extra piece of metal on the lower end of the torque rod (input from other members is appreciated). It has been disassembled/cleaned/lubed/painted. The shifter flex cable functions smooth with no issues. $95 for everything in the pics (plus shipping). More pics upon request.

View attachment 1715022094 View attachment 1715022095 View attachment 1715022097 View attachment 1715022098 View attachment 1715022099

treblig
How much is shipping to 60560? I will take it. Do you have the round boot rather than the oval one? I still want other people to post what they have cause I will but as many as I can find.

How much is shipping to 60560? I will take it. Do you have the round boot rather than the oval one? I still want other people to post what they have cause I will but as many as I can find.

Yes I have a round boot that I can swap out. I can get shipping later today. Probably a flat rate box for $13/$14.

Treblig

Looks like $14 for shipping but the only "round" boot I have has a small tear in it. Here are some pics.:

DSC07472.JPG
DSC07473.JPG
DSC07474.JPG
DSC07475.JPG

You could easily clean the rubber and apply a little silicone to seal it up because it can't be seen once the carpet is in the car and the boot never really moves at all, the torque shaft rotates without ever moving up and down.

Let me know and I can have it ready to ship today??

treblig

Looks like $14 for shipping but the only "round" boot I have has a small tear in it. Here are some pics.:

View attachment 1715040223 View attachment 1715040224 View attachment 1715040225 View attachment 1715040226

You could easily clean the rubber and apply a little silicone to seal it up because it can't be seen once the carpet is in the car and the boot never really moves at all, the torque shaft rotates without ever moving up and down.

Let me know and I can have it ready to ship today??

treblig
I will take it with the round boot. That one is in better shape than mine. Just let me know how you want payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back