Status
Not open for further replies.

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Yeah these are generic and fit a variety of wheels but take a good look at the pictures. These fit very nicely on 14 inch small bolt rallye wheels. The stop a tad short of the very bottom and fit very snug at the outside lip so if you have weights on the face of the wheel it may cause them to stick out slightly. They have light (and I mean very light) scratches from age and use and there are a couple of very small discolor blemishes in the chrome but you will have to look pretty hard. I can guarantee no dents or curbrash are on these rings. My car has taken a whole bunch of awards with these rings on the wheels including 2nd place 70/76 stock A body at an all mopar show,(yeah I know WOW) but this car was in some great company and the competition was tough and the car is only a Slant Six car so it wasnt the motor getting the votes? I would like to get $50.00 bucks plus shipping on these. PM me or respond direct to the thread for any more info. Thanks,
Chas.
Note, the three pics of the wheels ar on a spare wheel and the last three are what they look like on the car.

Attachments

• 093.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 094.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 095.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 144
  • 023.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 024.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 154
  • 025.JPG