4*4 Duster, warning severe nausea may result

-
Hillbilly engineering at its finest... er worst.

Just need a banjo and a sexual attraction to your sister and youre set. Well. And $6000 to buy this car....truck.... er.... Abortion

I felt bad putting an aftermarket axle in my dart. I now feel much better. Thank you redneck.

i aactually thought u guys of all would like it cuz its not a bow tie car its actually pretty cool. if some1 did this with a dodge rampage or a 70's colt u guys would think its cool. i actually like it is diffrent and pretty cool the color is not my style but the car is.

That one actually appears to be fairly well done compared to most of those type conversions I've seen.

Back when I was in High school the 4 X 4 car craz was big. Here are some that I remember 69 Barracuda that actually was the best looking 4 X 4 around, 74 Pinto on a 68Bronco frame, 70's Nova, 71 Camaro had a blown 454, 57 Nomad that was just a curb crawler to much chrome just a show car. I'll admit I grew up in red neck country and I can say that all but the 57 hit the mountains on a regular basis. Wish I had pictures because some of these machines were set up right. Most of the guys that owned them their families were all cattle farmers or owned horse ranch's, big money back then. Anyway I like it all except the bumpers. I would have left them original. I think the cars jacked up look better with there original look. JMO.
TAZZ

only a 2WD though.
2011-07-09_13-47-02_542-1.jpg

OMG!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
At least it is a completed project-
I wouldn't buy it, but some body will!

At least it's not in a scrap pile somewhere.

What would be neat is an AWD version of an A-body..you know instead of having to jack it up it could be lowered.

-
Back