4.7L Corsair wiring diagrams

-
Here Ya' go.....You'll still have to get past the security system,traction control and abs to be driveable

Oh man! that is awesome!

is that transmission plug the one that plugs into the actual trans, or does that go into another electrical module? from memory the one that goes into the trans was a larger square plug, but id have to confirm that. most likely the one trailing off far towards the rear of the truck.

i have the transponder key, hopefully this will get me most of the way around the security. traction control and abs should hopefully be able to be fooled. i work for an engineering firm with plenty of smart engineers around, personally i crash test these dodge rams and have wanted to put one of the engines to good use for a while

This is so much more info than i could have hoped for and should set me well on the right track, very very much appreciated!

No problem,the 4.7 is a decent runner with clean oil changed regularly . If abused keep lifters and rockers in the glovebox.Good luck and stay in touch, I'm interested in your project.

All that harness makes my head spin, and I deal with 1800 pair telephone cable! Good luck. Plugging an engine into a computer and having it run great is still foreign to me and I'm dealing with 2 DIY-EFI projects myself.

-
Back