Not open for further replies.

rbkt65

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
new reman unit. casting number 29932-c. not sure what it fits. 50.00/obro plus real honest shipping. will take paypal, no extra fees at this time. any more info needed, just ask.
20200309_123509.jpg
20200309_123307.jpg
20200309_123257.jpg
20200309_123237.jpg

You said in the ad it’s a disc brake master cylinder but than you said you don’t know what it fits. Could you clear that up for me please
What brand is it? Does it have a box?

it is a moper reman unit. here is a pic of the box. sorry for the pic. it came out correct in my download.
20200311_145200.jpg

a question was posed this a.m. about what this m/cyl fits. i went to napa and aap storess today and looked at paper catalougs to see if i could find a match. i found 6 different possibilities that match pics. mopar dealer said part number on box was 76-78 posssibly. what i found was possibles for 67-78 b,c,e,f and trucks/vans. but no a body. sorry for any confusion. i will not say something fits this if it doesn't just to sell the part.

I would post the bore diameter & if it has the "recess" in the rear piston "thimble" which is needed for a manual brake app. Kinda looks like I can see it in the pics but a quick look see would tell for sure or not

kim, what you think it fits? i looked at a pics of some a bodies and they all look to have the screw/tab holding the plunger in.

Well it has to be 77 and earlier. 78 up has the plastic tank aluminium body. I would guess for power brakes. Is there a groove for the rubber retaking ring for manual brake pushrod? What is the bore size. I would think it would work on A, B,C,E,F bodies and trucks. As long as the bore size is what the ppl are looking for. Kim. Don’t forget that master cylinders were changed randomly years back if the customer or do it youselfer couldn’t get the right part for the application. And even then stuff was grouped together to fit multiple vehicals. Kim

the mystery deepens. it has the step rapid robert asked about, so it 'could' for manual disc. also i don't really want to take it apart yet so i measured the inside of the bore w/out taking it apart. here is pic.
20200319_133717.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back