4" bolt pattern wheels

-

Wayoutfish

Reaction score
maybe you guys can help me. Did anyone ever produce 15x10 small bolt pattern wheels? Vintage or new. I see cragar makes them new up to 8".

my pleasure
I run that one in 15x7 up front and 15x8 on the back
I think I went with a little too much backspacing on mine and I ended up running a spacer

did you tub yours to fit a 10 inch wide wheel?

I see in the OP's avatar that he has a 67-9 Barracuda. (looks like a notchback) Do 15x10's fit that body without modifications?

my pleasure
I think I went with a little too much backspacing on mine and I ended up running a spacer

What is the backspace on the 15x8? Still might go that route. I didn't tub the car move springs or anything for more backspacing. Even with a 275/60 15 tire with nothing moved the tire will be at the outside of the fender. Doing a build like I remember from my younger days so I thought maybe a 10" wheel,but it would probably have the tire out about an 1 3/4". I already have 15x3 1/2" fenton slots for the front. The only thing I don't care for on the indy wheels is the lug nuts but its not a big deal. Thanks for your wheel suggestion.

I see in the OP's avatar that he has a 67-9 Barracuda. (looks like a notchback) Do 15x10's fit that body without modifications?
No they don't really. It's actually a fastback . Going with the not so popular today stance.

my pleasure

I have some beat up 15x8 cragars to put on to see how I like the size once i get the rear in the car.

What is the backspace on the 15x8? Still might go that route. I didn't tub the car move springs or anything for more backspacing. Even with a 275/60 15 tire with nothing moved the tire will be at the outside of the fender. Doing a build like I remember from my younger days so I thought maybe a 10" wheel,but it would probably have the tire out about an 1 3/4". I already have 15x3 1/2" fenton slots for the front. The only thing I don't care for on the indy wheels is the lug nuts but its not a big deal. Thanks for your wheel suggestion.

im running a 71 duster with a small bolt pattern 8 3/4
my 15X8s have 4.5 inches of back spacing
4.375 would have been perfect
(these are what i have) U.S. Mags Indy U101 Polished Wheels U10115805445

once i get round to getting new tires put on those wheels ill put them back on, but for the time being im running my old 14X10s with N50s on them
talk about hanging past the fenders
20191109_154209-jpg.jpg

im running a 71 duster with a small bolt pattern 8 3/4
my 15X8s have 4.5 inches of back spacing
4.375 would have been perfect
(these are what i have) U.S. Mags Indy U101 Polished Wheels U10115805445

once i get round to getting new tires put on those wheels ill put them back on, but for the time being im running my old 14X10s with N50s on them
talk about hanging past the fenders
View attachment 1715522220
My profile picture is with the 8" cragars on which is probably the size I will go with. 10s will be a bit much i guess. If I don't locate any old slots when the car is ready I will go with those Indys. Thanks for all the info.

-
Back