4 door glass

-

kittypancake

Reaction score
Is there a source for glass for 4 door cars? The only repro glass I've seen is for 2 doors...

From what I can tell....we are searching for used.

I'd imagine one day the demand might be there as more doors are affordable to the average Joe.

Side glass ? or the front and rear ? If you have Safelite Auto in your area they have all types of glass and may have what you need.I have had windshields and back glass for older cars thru them.Just a thought..

I've got a four door windshield for "free", but you probably can find one closer.
I guess you know four door is taller.
I didn't know for it was taller, but I was pretty sure it was different. I thought 2 door was angeled back more
Side glass ? or the front and rear ? If you have Safelite Auto in your area they have all types of glass and may have what you need.I have had windshields and back glass for older cars thru them.Just a thought..
I actually don't need anything now...just trying to be prepared for the worst

I know my windshield is new in my 4 door val. Got it through safe lite i think. Side glass. Think your hunting for used

Most 4 door cars have flat side glass.A frend's 64 Plymouth had a scratched side glass and he gave it to a local body shop.They had a guy that comes in to do their glass work. He took it and brought back a replacement about a week later.I would say that it won't be to hard to find someone when the time comes.

-
Back