Not open for further replies.

BrianT

Here we go again...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
I have four Motor Wheel Spyder wheels for sale. They are 14X6 in the 4 1/2" bolt pattern. One wheel is in good condition, the other three have various amounts of rust starting. The caps are shown but are already sold. Here are some pics from best to worst.

Spyders001Medium_zps741f15e1.jpg

Spyders002Medium_zps4b326ef0.jpg

Spyders003Medium_zpsf62a8c6c.jpg

Spyders004Medium_zpsd9d20c7f.jpg

The centers are all in good shape. There are wheel guys that can cut the centers out and put them into drop center 15" hoops.

I'm asking $300 for the set OBO. Buyer will pay all shipping. Paypal is okay with me. I'm in Kansas City, right in the center from everywhere. Send me a PM if interested. Thanks for looking!

They are very nice wheels unfortunately I feel these are going to be a hard sell without the center caps. The center caps are what really makes these wheels pop!

x2. id have to have the center caps for these wheels!! cool wheels though.

The center caps show up on Ebay pretty regularly. I just sold a set last week! Someone is also re-popping them. Anyone who really wants these wheels will buy them and keep looking for some decent caps.

The center caps show up on Ebay pretty regularly. I just sold a set last week! Someone is also re-popping them. Anyone who really wants these wheels will buy them and keep looking for some decent caps.

Point taken :)

BTW, I love the avatar! "I love high school chicks. I get older, they stay the same age." lol!

Good Luck with the sale but the guy's are correct-centers and lugnuts are the high dollar items

You sold the caps?!

Yep. Wife is out of work, and I knew they would sell quickly for decent money. Plus, they were easy to ship. Mine weren't in the greatest shape, but they brought almost $200.

The NOS caps that keep showing up on Ebay periodically are actually repops from what I've been able to research through the interwebs.

If these don't sell in the next couple of weeks, I'll put them on Ebay and let the market decide what they are worth. I'm just trying to avoid the fees at this point. Like my original posts says, I'm open to offers.

Yep. Wife is out of work, and I knew they would sell quickly for decent money. Plus, they were easy to ship. Mine weren't in the greatest shape, but they brought almost $200.

The NOS caps that keep showing up on Ebay periodically are actually repops from what I've been able to research through the interwebs.

If these don't sell in the next couple of weeks, I'll put them on Ebay and let the market decide what they are worth. I'm just trying to avoid the fees at this point. Like my original posts says, I'm open to offers.

I think they are worth your asking price. It's the price of the caps that's scary.

Yeah. It's crazy. When the wife lost her job, I started looking around the garage for things that I've been holding on to and that I could sell quickly. Ebay and Paypal are killing me on the big ticket items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back