-
Status
Not open for further replies.

got6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have 4 new Monroe Shocks that I bought and don't need anymore. They are for 64-74 Dart, Duster, Barracuda etc., but will fit many models. The part numbers are 32022 for the front and 31131 for the back. They are new in the boxes and include all the new rubber pieces, nuts and washers. I'd like $50 plus shipping for all four. They're already boxed up and ready to ship. They're located in So. Cal. PM if interested.

I have 4 new Monroe Shocks that I bought and don't need anymore. They are for 64-74 Dart, Duster, Barracuda etc., but will fit many models. The part numbers are 32022 for the front and 31131 for the back. They are new in the boxes and include all the new rubber pieces, nuts and washers. I'd like $50 plus shipping for all four. They're already boxed up and ready to ship. They're located in So. Cal. PM if interested.

Where in SoCal? May not need to ship. I'm in Downey.

Did I mention I saw "PM if interested". LOL

toolmanmike, that was hilarious!!! As for now you are 2nd in line by technical (you did PM that you would take them). "4 speedin" is first in line, "JoesEdge" is third. Sounds like a horse race lol.... I will keep you all posted either way as things play out. Thank you all for the interest.

toolmanmike, that was hilarious!!! As for now you are 2nd in line by technical (you did PM that you would take them). "4 speedin" is first in line, "JoesEdge" is third. Sounds like a horse race lol.... I will keep you all posted either way as things play out. Thank you all for the interest.

now THAT is hilarious, he didn't run around about the merits of being the first to send a PM, he just made sure he was the first one to send a PM

great

(are these stock style shocks? i don't really think i have much chance, specially since i didn't send a PM, but by including this question TMM wont delete my post on a technicality) :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back