-
Status
Not open for further replies.

don-vee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought an A-body 4-point rollcage for my 67 Barracuda but decided to go a different route (tamer engine, etc.) so no need for the cage now. I'd like to get $100 for it. I'd swap for a pair of HD leaf springs.
Sorry, no shipping. Pickup in Shickshinny, PA. Check on Google Maps to see where I am.

I bought an A-body 4-point rollcage for my 67 Barracuda but decided to go a different route (tamer engine, etc.) so no need for the cage now. I'd like to get $100 for it. I'd swap for a pair of HD leaf springs.
Sorry, no shipping. Pickup in Shickshinny, PA. Check on Google Maps to see where I am.

don`t know if there is a diff., but is it for a fastback or coupe? wonder what the shipping is to tulsa? bob:coffee2:

don`t know if there is a diff., but is it for a fastback or coupe? wonder what the shipping is to tulsa? bob:coffee2:
I don't believe there is a difference. The guy I bought it from (who also never had it mounted) was going to put it in his Duster before his teenage son wrecked it, and I was going to put it in my coupe. I believe it's A-body universal.

I am very interested in your Rollcage. I live near Danville so I don't have far to come to take a look at it. Do you have a phone number I could call you at to get directions and make arrangements? Or you can call me at 570-204-0674. Thank You, Larry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back