4 speed center console for A body

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   1
Contact seller
I have an OEM 4 speed center console that I am selling for $600 or o.b.o.It is in pretty good shape.it just needs a cleaning.This is a TRUE 4 speed center console.The boot is still in very good shape as you can see.I am asking $600 for it but would like to trade for a nice set A body bucket seats and rear seat for my 1972 Demon. also need an electric cooling fan for my radiator also alternator brackets and a good dash pad.I would also like a set of rally gauges for my Demon.Any of a combination of those parts i might be willing to trade for .I Might even trade for other parts.Let me know what you have.You can email me at roys69dart@yahoo.com .Thank you.

Attachments

• center console.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 803
  • console.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 570
  • other sideconsole.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 2,761
I have an OEM 4 speed center console that I am selling for $600 or o.b.o.It is in pretty good shape.it just needs a cleaning.This is a TRUE 4 speed center console.The boot is still in very good shape as you can see.I am asking $600 for it but would like to trade for a nice set A body bucket seats and rear seat for my 1972 Demon. also need an electric cooling fan for my radiator also alternator brackets and a good dash pad.I would also like a set of rally gauges for my Demon.Any of a combination of those parts i might be willing to trade for .I Might even trade for other parts.Let me know what you have.You can email me at roys69dart@yahoo.com .Thank you.

do you have the boot, cover thats gones on the outside

I dont need a 4 speed console. I do have alternator brackets including chromed ones. I might be able to help with the rallye instrument panel too.

Very few of those side covers for the 4 speed console survived. I saw one made from a section of basketball once.
Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back