-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Willyrd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Planning on doing an auto to manual conversion, I need trans, bell, clutch fork, clutch, pressure plate, trans, throughout bearing, going with hydro set up, would like to stay low budget, but I am a MOPAR guy so...
Got some little stuff to trade around like hubcaps and what not

What are you putting it in and what is in front of it? There are a few kinds of 4 speeds and bell housings so you will need the right one for your car

If you are going with a hydro set up, then you will not need to buy a clutch fork.

I've got a small block A-body bellhousing. Also have a brand new inspection cover and dust shield from Brewers along with most of the bolts to mount the bellhousing to engine and the dust cover and inspection cover to the bellhousing. Also have a Z-bar and clutch rod kit and a clutch fork. I've got a cross member as well and I've got a a-body bayonet style Hurst shifter too. PM me if you're interested in the stuff and I'll figure out a price.

Just the 67 transmission is for sale. I've had a shifter and rods hooked up at one time and seemed to be ok. Have not opened cover but was told it came from a running car with no known issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back