4-Speed shift boot for 1964 B'cuda

-

65_valiant

Reaction score
Can someone please take a picture of their stock boot that mounts to the floor in your car.I have one that is rectangular, but all the floor humps i'm seeing look like the mounting trim should be rounded on the ends. Confused on if I have the stock boot or not.Thank you.

Well this has me wondering if my cuda i used to have was originally a 4speed then. The boot and hold down trim are rectangular. The car was given away (stupid stupid stupid) years ago so i cant recall what the hump looked like. I may have to dig thru some old photos if i can find them and take a looky see.Thanks for the help everyone, FABO once again comes through.Thanks again!

The round one were/are much more expensive than the later oval ones. it makes since that someone could have just bought an oval one cut the hole bigger.

There seems to be 2 types of round bezels one with just a round chrome ring and one with the shift pattern on a metal plate attached to the round bezel.

As for finding one, good luck with that. you may want to just get yours rechromed.

65 Valiant ...Man that's a clean looking car!!

Treblig

Attachments

• DSC01628.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC01629.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 69
-
Back