-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoesEdge

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Currently running a pistol grip handle and I've been wanting to try out a regular ball shifter handle.

I just wanted to see if I would like it better than the pistol grip. Not that the pistol grip is bad, but I kinda find it overrated sometimes. Also, I wanted the handle to be more to the right since the pistol grip is practically in my thigh in 2nd and 4th gear.

Anyone have any Hurst type bolt-in handles they want to get rid of for a reasonable price (i.e. inexpensive)? It doesn't have to be original or anything like that. Let's see what you have. Thanks!

Last edited:
I might have one that might be something your interested in I will be back in the shop on Saturday

Believe it or not I recently bought one off of Amazon for a great price! It was the same handle that was used on the Hemi Darts for the Super Shifter. Take a look there, might be something you like.

I might have one that might be something your interested in I will be back in the shop on Saturday

Cool thanks!

Believe it or not I recently bought one off of Amazon for a great price! It was the same handle that was used on the Hemi Darts for the Super Shifter. Take a look there, might be something you like.

I'll check it out! How much did yours cost?

On a 68 super stock 4 speed shifter, the handle is part of the shifter. The handle that you can buy looks a little like the SS but is actually a Chevy handle

On a 68 super stock 4 speed shifter, the handle is part of the shifter. The handle that you can buy looks a little like the SS but is actually a Chevy handle

It is, but the profile is identical and works on a two bolt shifter. I don't think the OP cares...

Currently running a pistol grip handle and I've been wanting to try out a regular ball shifter handle.

I just wanted to see if I would like it better than the pistol grip. Not that the pistol grip is bad, but I kinda find it overrated sometimes. Also, I wanted the handle to be more to the right since the pistol grip is practically in my thigh in 2nd and 4th gear.

Anyone have any Hurst type bolt-in handles they want to get rid of for a reasonable price (i.e. inexpensive)? It doesn't have to be original or anything like that. Let's see what you have. Thanks!
I switch back to my ball shifter this last summer and enjoyed it better than the pistol grip which like you said was a little overrated for my a body anyways.

The round stick from Jeg's looks a lot like the handle that was in my 68 Barracuda 340 car years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back