4 speed stuff needed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pm returned, thanks!

I was told they are not Stroker, not sure what the difference is.

Got to checking some part numbers yesterday, and guess I am going to need a crossmember as well.

I think the crossmembers are the same auto and four speed :read2:

Whatcha four speedin ?? If you want to sell the stock shifter handle you got from Damraider, I'm interested, it's what I'm lookin for . :toothy10:

I have a number of things from Bell flywheel all pedals Factory 65 dart shifter with tbar reverse lock out 65 dart pedals z bar and a Good A833 no overdrive trans core but all together 23 spline ect ect ect

Pm returned, thanks!

I was told they are not Stroker, not sure what the difference is.

Got to checking some part numbers yesterday, and guess I am going to need a crossmember as well.

I've read that they will exchange.....but there are differences.....but I don't know for sure. I have a nice set for an early A. I know it's very unlikely I'll ever use um.

I have a box of pedal-to-z bar rods if you know the overall length ,I'll see if I have one =P~

I think the one I have coming is cobbled up, so will probably need one

Whatcha four speedin ?? If you want to sell the stock shifter handle you got from Damraider, I'm interested, it's what I'm lookin for . :toothy10:

My 68 Vert.

I specifically wanted that shifter, it will take me back to my youth. I had a 64 4 speed in 67, then I put one of those shifters in my 68 Turbine Bronze 340s bench seat car, about 20 years ago.

I will look around, because I did see one other of those shifter handles listed lately. I will send you a PM with the link, once I find it again.
I have looked at so much 4 speed stuff this week, my head is spinning. But I have learned a lot, and re-learned a lot.

I think the crossmembers are the same auto and four speed :read2:

Glad you brought that to my attention, there was a typo in the listing I was reading. That is a relief! Even the mount is the same.

I've read that they will exchange.....but there are differences.....but I don't know for sure. I have a nice set for an early A. I know it's very unlikely I'll ever use um.

Several guys told me they wouldn't work, including Damraider, the guy I bought the shifter from. So, I just went with a set out of a 70 Duster. Lots of this stuff is out there, can't wait to dig into the project this spring.

Going to have a real strong shifting 727 available then!

Happy Turkey to you all!

I have a set of 4 speed pedals out of a 1968 Dart. I was told they fit 1967-1976 A body. also have the Z-bar if you need.
pm me if needed

Attachments

• 1968 Dart 4 speed pedals.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 129
I have a set of 4 speed pedals out of a 1968 Dart. I was told they fit 1967-1976 A body. also have the Z-bar if you need.
pm me if needed

Those look like really nice parts, wish the ebay offer I had made on another set, wouldn't have been accepted now.

How much for the clutch pedal rod and zbar? All I really need now is the stuff to hook up the pedal to the fork.

I think the one I have coming is cobbled up, so will probably need one

My 68 Vert.

I specifically wanted that shifter, it will take me back to my youth. I had a 64 4 speed in 67, then I put one of those shifters in my 68 Turbine Bronze 340s bench seat car, about 20 years ago.

I will look around, because I did see one other of those shifter handles listed lately. I will send you a PM with the link, once I find it again.
I have looked at so much 4 speed stuff this week, my head is spinning. But I have learned a lot, and re-learned a lot.

the 67 and later shifter handle is completely different than the 66 and earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back