-
Status
Not open for further replies.

osmdjg

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
So after debating rebuilding my 727 or swapping, the wife says a muscle car should have a 4 speed! Who am I to argue!

Looking for everything! Going behind a 4-500HP+ 360 in a 71 Duster.

360 Flywheel (SFI)
Bellhousing
Pedals
Z-Bar, plate, clutch linkage
Shifter and linkage
Console

Building a parts list. The closer to CT, the better, at least for the bigger parts.

I have a factory rebuilt HURST 4-speed shifter mechanism and a very nice console HURST shifter handle PM sent

I have a 4speed set up that is still in the car (1971 duster) for sale Iam putting atm in its place.If you are interested let no thanks.

Thanks for the PMs. Sorry I haven't replied to them all. I'm waiting on a couple local sources to tell me what they might have. Not much has come up around here. What's the next decent swap meet in the northeast?

Looks like I'm still looking.

Need: Tranny, bellhousing, fork, and shifter. Will be buying a flywheel and converting to hydraulic clutch.

Would like to find in New England, NY, NJ, Eastern PA so I can pick up withing 4 or so hours.

I am also switching an atm for a 4-speed but have been warned by a few different mopar folks to stay away from the hydraulic clutch. The mechanical spring type is easier and more reliable.
Would like to hear from anyone who has more info regarding the two types.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back