Status
Not open for further replies.

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
All Prices are plus shipping. Located in Toronto, Canada but can ship from Buffalo, New York as well

2 1969 A833 23 spline A-body 4 speeds. 2.66 first gear ratio, non overdrive transmissions. 23 spline input, 30 spline output. Rebuilt and ready to run with zero problems. Bolt on your shifter and go! $400 each
DSC00429.jpg

DSC00428.jpg

Lakewood Scattershield with block plate for small block mopar to A833 4 speed/Doug Nash. Comes with a reinforced clutch fork bracket (factory supplied will bend with any sort of performance clutch). Never had an explosion in it, sandblasted and painted, just needs some cleaning. $250
DSC00420.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

Used Centerforce Dual Friction 10.5” clutch for 23 spline A833 transmissions. Disc still has plenty of life left. Clutch still works great. A little dusty but nothing that can’t be cleaned- $150
Billet Steel 130 tooth flywheel for 6 bolt crank flange. Internal or external balance (bolt on weight). Also drilled for 5 speed clutch assembly. $75
DSC00424.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

Black used 67-76 A-body 4 speed Carpet. Bought new two seasons ago, still in amazing shape. Was always kept clean and used floormats to help preserve it. Good amount of material left along the sides to get a good fit. $65
DSC00407.jpg

DSC00410.jpg

4 speed hump for 67-76 A-body- Used and in good condition. Still in car. $60 or trade for an automatic floor hump cutout of the same size
DSC00416.jpg

hey guys, as of right now I would rather not ship the transmissions. Sorry to anyone who was interested and out of state

Sale on the carpet, clutch, and flywheel are currently pending

one transmission is sold

sale on clutch, flywheel and carpet still pending

Scattershield and floor hump still available

Clutch, Flywheel, and carpet are SOLD!

Still have one transmission, the scattershield, and the floor hump!

Both transmissions SOLD

Still have the bellhousing (make an offer!!!) and the floor hump to get rid of

I am interested the A body tranny please contact me . my inbox is full cant get thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back