4 way flasher Question?

-

Mr.FT

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 1972 Demon 340, and was wondering if the 4 way flashers have there own flasher or use the flasher for the turn signals. I'm changing my tail lights to LED's and wanted to know how many led flashers I needed to buy. If there is two does anyone know where it is located?

Thanks
Tom

YOU sir, need to wander over to MyMopar and download a FREE factory service manual. And there are two

There are factory diagrams in section 8

Also go to the MyMopar wiring section and download the two page aftermarket wiring. These are not complete to detail and often leave out some options, but they are also sometimes easier to follow

Thanks, I did download the wiring diagram. Now I just have to locate the emergency flasher under the dash.

That wiring diagram should be treated as an "sometimes addition" to the factory shop manual. Please download the factory manual and read it. There should be a description in the manual to direct you towards the manual

In years past, I'd go look it up and post it here. No longer. I have better things to do. I'm sure you can read as well as I.

-
Back