-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suregrip391

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Some of you may have seen my original ad, now deleted by me. Now that I have the tires off, I'm able to accurately measure wheel width which is what I should have done from the beginning, sorry guys.....

(2) Weld draglite 15" wheels. They measure 5.5" inside bead to bead so I'm guessing these are welds version of a 6" wheel. I know they also make a 5" but these are wider then 5". The backspace is 3.5" & they have both bolt patterns in the wheel 4.5" for the Mopar/Ford guys and 4.75" for the Chevy guys....

(2) Weld Draglite 15" wheels. They measure 7.75" inside bead to bead to I'm guessing this is Welds version of an 8" wheel. Stacked up next to a factory 8" wheel I have, it's identical in width. The back spacing is 5.5" & they have both bolt patterns in the wheel 4.5" for the Mopar/Ford guys and 4.75" for the Chevy guys....

Prefer to sell as a (4) piece set unless two guys/gals come forward and are willing to split them, I will be happy to split as well. I've had a few guys with interest so far.

Selling all (4) wheels with center caps, lug nuts, washers, No Tires! Tires are now off and wheels are ready to go..if you were to price this package out from Summit, just over $800, will sell for $450 plus shipping. Wheels are light! Please send me a PM if interested. Located in Niagara Falls NY 14304.

Would you just sell the two 15x6 Draglites? They would have to be shipped to Nebraska. Thanks for your time. :)

Hello, thanks for the offer, yes I would split these up but I would need a buyer for the 15x8's at the same time though. I just posted them so if anyone wants just the 15x8's let me know and we will get this done. :cheers:

Do the rears fit a stock 67-69 dart rear fender,stock springs. I have 15 x 7's with 4.5 bs. And how much for the rears with lugs,caps n shipping to 95993 zip??

Do the rears fit a stock 67-69 dart rear fender,stock springs. I have 15 x 7's with 4.5 bs. And how much for the rears with lugs,caps n shipping to 95993 zip??

I'm not sure if the back spacing will fit, maybe someone here with knowledge of that can PM you? I'm not positive but I think you would need to move the springs in, but it will fit the wheelwell without mini tubs. A quick search on this site pulled up that info. As far as shipping, lets see if they fit first. Thanks!

Yes ,they would fit. Did some research.How much again for the 15x8's ,centers,lugs, shipped to 95993. Thanks !!

Had to clean up my ad above guys, now that the wheels and tires are separated I'll add a couple more pictures. Contact me if serious and I'll do the leg work on shipping quotes from usps . Thanks,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 247
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back