-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Jim

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Listing this for a friend- (his idea was to use the back half for a trailer).Car has had interior fire. Alll running gear complete (flathead 6 with 3 speed).As far as I know the only thing missing is the hood. Hope ssomebody saves this old girl! Owner says he'll take best offer over what it's worth to him as a trailer. I know that's kinda vague, but that's the best I could get, so make him an offer!

Car is in Mesa, AZ. pm me with any questions. Thanks

Attachments

• 40-1 (640x229).jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,674
  • 40-2 (640x579).jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,546
  • 40-3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,691
  • 40-4 (640x462).jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 1,519
These make a SWEET street rod.....user ID fstfish66 (DON) has a nice blue 1940 dodge coupe...maybe he will post a picture for us?? Or maybe I can dig one up for incentive

Wow. That's an awesome ride, I would love to get creative with it. Maybe a big block/4 speed... I dig it!

thats a 1941 dodge,,,41 42 46 47 48 busniess coupes had that short cab and super long hood and trunk,,,this is my 1940 dodge busniess coupe.,,,,,,,funnny i lived in mesa az for a short time back in the late 1980s,,,

Attachments

• 75% smaller.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,429
If I made a mistake on the year, apologies...lol It's a friends car, he said it was a 40 but I'm no expert. Love to have it myself but reality dictates otherwise...just hate to see it get cut up.

no need to be sorry,, just saying in case some oen was looking for a 41 or had what looks to be missing parts,,,41 grille and bumpers are a 1 year only deal,,,i too would hate to see it cut up those are way kool street rods when finished,,,,

give it a try and advertise it over on www.moparts.com they have a street rod fourm,,and street rods for sale column,,, also try the H.A.M.B biggest auto hot rod web board,,,

thats a 1941 dodge,,,41 42 46 47 48 busniess coupes had that short cab and super long hood and trunk,,,this is my 1940 dodge busniess coupe.,,,,,,,funnny i lived in mesa az for a short time back in the late 1980s,,,

How long have you had the lil Barracuda. It looks familiar to one I saw here in Amarillo, TX. I know the guy was trying to sell it. Just wondering??

How long have you had the lil Barracuda. It looks familiar to one I saw here in Amarillo, TX. I know the guy was trying to sell it. Just wondering??

sold the barracuda in 2013 last i knew it was in a period correct collection of 60s hot rods,,,it was in kentucky last i knew,,cause i delivered it,,,would be interesting to know if the one you seen is mine,,???? there is another 66 out there looks like mine but no blower,,same tires but wit ha 426 hemi,,from a distance looks like mine,,,both were back halfed in the same shop in wisconsin,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back