400 BB into 1973 Duster

-
Modify the k-member per http://www.bigblockdart.com/techpages/dck.shtml and use the mounts that are on your 400 (assuming the car is a factory small block). Power steering is not a problem. You'll just have to see how the power brakes fit (I'm not a fan of power brakes in an a-body for driving, but that's just me).

depending on what color the interior is , hopefully black, i could use a few pieces. i would need pics though. i have a 77 charger .

I have seen your Charger it is freakin cool. I will see about getting those parts. It is its original blue with white viynl top and either a blue or black interior. I will keep you posted and send you a pm if I buy it

yes please do. i could use the dash cluster and the rear bumper fillers that are plastic. i could use the trunk lock chrome and some other little odds and ends. thanks. if you have any pics of it , id like to see it just for kicks lol. 90% of those cars came with an 8 1/4. and a small percentage of those were sure grips, of which i have one, and it happens to be a 3.23. these are the widest 8 1/4s which are 57" inches. the 2.43 and 2.76 8 1/4s used a different carrier than the 2.91 and up. they have 11" drums . the disc brake spindles and calipers/rotors can be used on your a body.i can tell you that you cant use a 14" wheel without spacers. the 400/727 can be used with the correct A body engine mount brackets, trans mount, exhaust and radiator, and a few little items.

Yes, the 11" drums will fit with shortened/resplined C-body or aftermarket axles.

-
Back