400 in a demon or duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

terzmo

Reaction score
Anyone install a 400 in a demon or duster and::::
1. What headers? (if used)
2. How's the clearance for changing plugs??
3. Do the headers capture the starter?

I'm looking into a 512 stroker kit. Should be alot of fun.

Check with Schumaker and TTI. Plug clearance for a low-deck is usually not an issue, but headers are a must for decent performance.

For a 512 stroker, I do not think you will like the Schumaker set. For a ingeneral mild performance build, there nice. If your looking for a lot of HP, I believe you'l need to look else where.

The tti mention was good for not going through the fenderwell.

was looking for replies from current or past owner's of duster/demons with a 400, not who or where to look

where did shumaker enter into this ? Asing for real life experience here...not directions at a crossroad.

I would like to know myself.

Ok. I was gonna give you directions to a member with a stroker in a Duster. BUt since you plainly said you don't want directions......

N

just a basic definition of ignorance...this site took a poll of which site,this or moparts was better and actually neither has a better grade of READING COMPREHENSION. I asked for help on a simple question and got answers like a Parent questioning a teenager on "who did it" and then the authors act indignant when asked to explain their answers.....lot of help needed here

If you didnt care for FABO before you are going to hate it after your response to rumble.You start snapping at respected members with well intended advice, things get ugly around here quick.

If this thread continues on its current trajectory, I will find it a nice cozy spot in the trash file.

Help the man find the answers he needs or dont post....( in my opinion )...

You could try to search the Big block forum for info too...

(Funny how this is post number 666 for me. Could be a sign that this thread is about to meet its demise. Just sayin' :D )

Ok - 72 Duster - 400 - Hooker fenderwell Headers
Plugs - Not too bad to change. But headers are a pain anyway.
Starter - No problems - wide open under there.

Ok - 72 Duster - 400 - Hooker fenderwell Headers
Plugs - Not too bad to change. But headers are a pain anyway.
Starter - No problems - wide open under there.

Pretty decent response considering the OP's rudeness. This is a forum and not the information hotline.

i have a 73 duster in my garage
with a 400 in it i can post pics its not mine juster here for
a couple weeks with headers
i can post pics if u want

You know I was going to give a response on headers, as someone who owns a mid street built Demon with a headered 383 and helped build and run a stroked and headered 400 in a 70 Duster but I'm afraid that I might get beat up. How's that for "bring it on":angryfir:

Agree Terry,the guy is using thinly vieled insults and threats. Byby..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back