[FOR SALE] 408 Magnum Stroker, TCI 727 Super Streetfighter, Holley Sniper with Hyperspark

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrlegacy23

68 Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to possibly sell my entire engine, transmission, Ignition, and fuel injection combination (Less than 1000 miles on entire set up) to start a different engine project. This is a pretty fun and fast engine combination for the street.
Engine: It is a 2001 5.9 Magnum stroked out with a 4" Scat crank, Scat forged full floating rods, KB hypereutectic pistons (stock bore), Fully internally balanced rotating assembly, Engine block has full oiling mods for performance, chrome moly rings, calculated 10.32:1 compression ratio, Trick Flow chrome moly push rods, Edelbrock aluminum magnum heads with valve springs swapped to match the cam, Comp cams 20-811-9 roller cam(274/282 duration), Melling Roller Lifters and oil pump, Comp Cams ultra pro-magnum 1.6 rocker arms, Edelbrock Air-Gap Magnum intake, Hedman ceramic coated A-Body Mopar block hugger headers, Milidon 30941 Oil Pan, Melling Double roller timing chain/gears, Ansen aluminum valve covers, flow cool hi-flow water pump.

Transmission: TCI Super Streetfighter 727 transmission (good for 750 hp), TCI 2400-26 Torque Converter Just bought in may 2022 for $2k from summit

Ignition/Fuel: Complete Holley Sniper EFI set up. Sniper EFI 550-511, Holley Hyperspark distributor, Holley Hyperspark ignition box, Holley Sniper Ignition coil.
All runs phenomenal with no issues. This entire set up running and driving on my 1968 Plymouth Barracuda.

I am located in the Oneonta, NY area

Looking at $8,500 with with everything listed. I am probably even missing a few things

If you do not want the Holley Sniper EFI, Hyperspark, and Distributor I will knock it down to $7000 firm

_nc_ohc=opjz5vtP6BYAX-OHjZG&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

X-OJzdx&tn=isRNahaUsYQIfyf6&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

And a picture of assembly:

X9f1gRv&tn=isRNahaUsYQIfyf6&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

Happen to know the hp on the motor?
I have not dyno'd it, but built a very similar to the one ran on Engine masters 408 vs 408 which made over 490 ft lbs and 438 hp. I put a little bigger cam than the did, and running 1.6 ratio rockers. Cam in the engine now is:
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/cca-20-811-9

I never go to the track so I am very inexperienced there, but I took it this last summer. I ran 13.0 with it on a loose 3500 converter, smaller cam, worn radials, and a non-sticky test and tune track, spinning every pass. I since put a bigger cam in, and a tighter, lower stall converter (which the engine absolutely loves).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back