Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
What I have is :
Diamond pistons (custom)
Eagle H beam rods
Mopar cast crank 4.0
complete balanced windage tray , milidon oil pan etc,
has about 20 miles on sort block , going with turbo motor , so this has to high compression with my heads and cam ,
this does not include cam or lifters price is 3000 , please don't heckle or jack my post if you don't like it I understand I have good money in this engine
message me for more info , motor is located in Slidell,La

Attachments

• duster enging bay 5.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,590
What cc are your heads and what does that make the compression right now?

What ring pack and ring gap?

Oil Pump?

Meling High Volume , with milidon pic/up
compression now is 12.1 with I believe are 58 cc heads pistons are Flat tops with 2 valve reliefs ,
ring gaps not sure as I didn't assemble it professional engine shop did , thanks

Mad Dart are you interested ?
have in car still can here run and watch oil pressure

short block still for sale may consider selling complete engine or swap for late model HEMI

Mad Dart are you interested ?
have in car still can here run and watch oil pressure

I was but the crank is not forged..... I am looking to build another SBM with Indy 360-1's Shooting for 650hp+ when that one comes and I will be spraying it with another 300 NOS or so on top of that. Cast crank would not like it.

I was but the crank is not forged..... I am looking to build another SBM with Indy 360-1's Shooting for 650hp+ when that one comes and I will be spraying it with another 300 NOS or so on top of that. Cast crank would not like it.

Nope not that much ,, hehe , thanks for looking !!!

I've decided to go strictly street , whole motor for sale , 6000$ plus the ride
will include carb to oil pan with electric water pump, distributor and wires all msd billet

never dynoed motor but propelled 3250 lbs duster to 10.40 @128 in south La

its a very good price depending what heads are on it , if times are correct its a very good deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back