410 Stroker rebuild

-

Jax

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
After several reviews and information interchane within the forum and online, this will be my new setup combination.

Eagle stroker 410 Stroker, with H beam connecting rods, and girdle.
Mahle Pistons. flat top 11.5 CR.
Indy 360-1 Top end kit. CNC ported, T&D 1.6 rockers.
Lunati Solid Roller cam, duration @ 0.50 ( int / exh) 255 / 263. Lift intake and exhaust .626. LSA 106.
Pro-systems 860 CFM carb.

Will be deciding today or tomorrow which roller lifters to use.

After several reviews and information interchane within the forum and online, this will be my new setup combination.

Lunati Solid Roller cam, duration @ 0.50 ( int / exh) 255 / 263. Lift intake and exhaust .626. LSA 106.

Look forward to seeing the come together. Just out of curiousity.... You mention using reviews online and on this forum to make your decision, why did you choose to go with Eagle? I've seen nothing but bad reviews on Eagle cranks.

Eagle got a bad rap 20 or so years ago with the 4 inch cast stroker cranks they sold. I happened to drive over one myself, going 10.30’s in a heavy car, after using it a few years making less power.
I have heard nothing negative regards the forged cranks they sell, so if that is what the OP is planning on using, I would feel comfortable with it.
Just stay away from the cast cranks making anything approaching serious power

The eagle stroker crank I am using is a forged version, and had been running it for a few years with a best of 10.20.

From the current rebuild, the only two things that are going to be reused are the crank and rods.

Interested.

Will you dyno the combo? Who is doing CNC work on heads?

How did you determine cam spec?

Interested.

Will you dyno the combo? Who is doing CNC work on heads?

How did you determine cam spec?
They will be CNC'd at Indy.... the cam spec was determined between my engine builder and myself.

If you are using the Eagle H beam rods make sure you upgrade the rod bolts. It’s very cheap insurance. Molnar won’t let a rod leave the shop without the upgraded bolts. Eagle will. If you Dont order them you won’t get them.

-
Back