Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Darts

A-body Addicted
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a metering plate for a Holley 4160. Want Holley part number 134-7 or 134-34. The plate will be stamped with either the number 7 or 34. New or used but MUST be UNMODIFIED.

sorry i dont have that plate. but have you considered converting it to jets in the back? when i saw the price of plates versus the conversion kit, i decided to go with the conversion kit. just a heads up if you didnt know.

sorry i dont have that plate. but have you considered converting it to jets in the back? when i saw the price of plates versus the conversion kit, i decided to go with the conversion kit. just a heads up if you didnt know.

What has been your experience with the conversion plate to date? Are we talking about the plate that allows conventional Holley jets to be used?

Sorry, no plates.

Summit has the conversion kit to replace the plate with a metering block that accepts jets. I used it a while back when I ran a Holley 3310 750 vacuum secondary carb.

Holley 34-13 - Holley Metering Block Conversion Kit for the 3310 750 vacuum sec. carbs.

The OEM 3310 metering plate translates to #75 jets. (No power valve.)

It's convenient and cheaper in the long run if you want to experiment with jet changes in the secondaries.

i like it. it let me dial in my holley 390 on my slant six. and i think it was cheaper in the long run than buying plates. i think it was around 40 bucks for the kit at a local speed shop here. and i thought plates were about 20 bucks, or maybe 24. that can get expensive if you have to buy a few plates. good luck with your]tuning.

My apologies for not answering you back sooner 2Darts. I looked and don't have anything anywhere close to that small. According to my Holley parts book the ones your looking for are the smallest ones made. I have never even seen them that small. Must be for a 390 or 450 cfm carb? Your probably better going with the conversion kit like mentioned above.

Looking for a metering plate for a Holley 4160. Want Holley part number 134-7 or 134-34. The plate will be stamped with either the number 7 or 34. New or used but MUST be UNMODIFIED.

What has been your experience with the conversion plate to date? Are we talking about the plate that allows conventional Holley jets to be used?

yes it will normal holley jets. i have it and it works great. beats tracking down an un-modified plate. plus it lets you tune better..

check it out... http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=72939&highlight=quick+fuel

Thanks guys. Yes, it is for a 390 cfm Holley for the /6 Dart. FWIW, the Mopar 6 book recommends 49 primary and 52 secondary for the 390/Offy manifold for street use. I'm starting with this jetting recommendation for my 390/Hurricane combination. We'll see how it goes.

It got to be an easy decision. Adapter plate and jets on the way. Bye, bye, metering plate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back