$42000 Dodge Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never understand why people put that kind of money into a kick *** engine,and never race it..what a waste,the wheels ruin that car too,42k he's lucky if he gets half that..

It looks like a beautiful car but when you are asking this kind of money for a car like this, you better spec out every detail of where the money was spent. Unless the owner is just fishing, the wisest thing to do here is to put up a site where there are more than four pics and again, spec out everything that has been done to this car. He needs to justify that $42K price tag.

I've seen that car in person many times. It's immaculate. I even cruised with him in my Demon two weeks ago or so. It looks, sounds, and runs awesome.

Granted, the price is steep, but you couldn't build a car like that for anywhere near the same amount of money. We live in the land of Barrett-Jackson here. Sadly, I'm sure it'll sell.

I've seen that car in person many times. It's immaculate. I even cruised with him in my Demon two weeks ago or so. It looks, sounds, and runs awesome.

Granted, the price is steep, but you couldn't build a car like that for anywhere near the same amount of money. We live in the land of Barrett-Jackson here. Sadly, I'm sure it'll sell.

How true that is. The guy who restored my car spent almost twice that doing it, and he didnt get it back from me.

Hemi Darts.......Hell ya !!!!!!!

71 Dart with a blower.......naa......use to be a nice car though.

Let me get this straight...670hp in a car with a sunroof? Blown motor and 1400-watt sound system in the same car? All that power and image and skinny rear tires? The sum of the parts does not equal the asking price.
Last time I checked, $89,500 will get you a turnkey Hemi Dart recreation at www.ssandafx.com.

sun rooof,,,blower,,skinny tires,,,rims from another ethnic group,,,none of it seems to match,,,,if that car makes any power it wont hook up,,,and its way over priced,,,,wonder what i can get for this fat tire blower car,,,no sun roof sorry,,

Greg (owner of ssandafx) is a family friend of mine and his cars are to drowl over. 42,000 for that dart is a little out of the ball park but im sure someone who doesn't know what he is looking at might buy it.

Greg (owner of ssandafx) is a family friend of mine and his cars are to drowl over. 42,000 for that dart is a little out of the ball park but im sure someone who doesn't know what he is looking at might buy it.

I've talked to Greg and his boys on several occasions. They do great work and are nice guys. I'm only 19, so a lot of shop owners won't take me seriously, especially if they haven't seen my cars... but Greg and his associates have always answered my questions with sincerity and patients. Good guys to deal with, in my opinion.

-Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back