426 Hemi on ebay

-
put this up on FBBO and Moparts, let every Mopar fan who has internet (those 3 sites) see this guys attempt to pay his 24k storage bill with a car-less motor, that hasnt started in 41 years, AND was 'rebuilt' back in ~76 from a blown head gasket...with OEM parts? I think we just took the wind out of this guys sails...

I did ask the seller a question. I wanted him to clarify if the add was for just the engine or was the GTX included. See if I get a response.

I got a nice response: "There is no car involved. I located the car through the guy I bought the engine from in 1976. That s up to whom ever ends up buying the engine. The car is used on the strip in Sonoma Calif. I have no connection with the car owner."

Funny how he thinks that him spending $24k for storage costs should be something he's kept whole for when selling it now. His expensive decision making skills on how/where to store it shouldn't be passed onto the next owner. He's clearly fishing as he doesn't need to sell it but wants to sell it. There is a big difference between the two.

-
Back