426 stroker kit

-
I BOUGHT it some time ago . will have to try it . ALL the #s were good . No one else makes a intake for carb set up that makes sense

To be frank...the divider would probably even help with a single carb.

As per my " cam essay" thread..half the battle with carb induction on these motors actually stems from the need to run a cam profile thats been ground on a retarded lobe pattern....THIS REALLY effects bottom end torque.

If you want to improve the performance of your motor in the lower rpm range....dump the factory slugs and buy a multi key way chain...Install the cam and degree it as per the cam card..IT'll be a different animal!

.....OR..run 4000 stall and 4.56 gears! :p

Well . as of right now . im going old school and using 4 speed 18 spline . and 750 with vacuum secondary

Look at the 6 pac just because . But still have to keep it under a budget.

I dont think you should spend the money on a stroker with that induction combo. Not picking at you at all just think you would be wise to to just build a solid forged 6.1 using its crank and just get new rod bolts.

Na want to do the 426 thing . not many options out there for carb set up . Nothing that has impressed me thus far. I don't believe the intake is the end of the road . Theres like three ive seen.

-
Back