440 a body headers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Comp. Ceramic Header
67–69 Barracuda/Dart/Swinger, 70–75 Dart/Swinger/Demon/Duster/Valliant/Aspen/Diplomat/Volare: 383–440, Full Length Tube 2" O.D. x 43", Collector Size 3.5" O.D., Collector Length 9", Port Shape: Same As Port, Metallic Ceramic Coating

I think there are a few others on the market still too.

super comp headers where do i get them. do you have a phone no. or web site? the guy i got my motor from ran the super comp header so thats the ones im looking for thank for the help

are you sure about that that dont sound right if it works kool but i never heard a b-body hearder working on a a-body ?

are you sure about that that dont sound right if it works kool but i never heard a b-body hearder working on a a-body ?

a guy i know just put b body headers on an abody and they fit but they did require some dimpling you can only run manual steering he had to dimple around the steering column (its a column shift auto) needed to dimple a few other places as well they work but do need to be "adjusted" to fit without rubbing but big block a body headers are spendy so if your short on money but have some time it may be worth a shot also ive heard not all b body headers fit only some but i dont know what brands or if that is even true good luck Justin

thanks for all the help everybody i found a set of chassie headers on big block dart .com this is a great site for us a body car owners keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back