440 cylinder wall cracked

-
Never had any coolant in the oil it’s definitely a crack
after closer inspection it is bulged out slightly. Looks like it may have froze at some point but oh well don’t
much matter now. So I’m needing a good block to build on I been looking for about a week or so now but not much luck. Did come across one that I think
had gold plated coolant passages or something
:lol: Was asking a grand for it I would build on a 400 or 383 well before I’d pay that for a bare block.

Never had any coolant in the oil it’s definitely a crack
after closer inspection it is bulged out slightly. Looks like it may have froze at some point but oh well don’t
much matter now. So I’m needing a good block to build on I been looking for about a week or so now but not much luck. Did come across one that I think
had gold plated coolant passages or something
:lol: Was asking a grand for it I would build on a 400 or 383 well before I’d pay that for a bare block.

I bet Tony Defeo might have one and he's in your neck of the woods. He's whitepunkonnitro here. Send him a message and see.

Mid 60's hemi blocks would crack across the valley like that.

Summer 76 I had saved up $2500 to buy a pair of 426s. I get them home and pull the intake and the first one is cracked both sides of the lifter valley. I take them back to the guy and he would not refund my money. His name is mike edmonds and he lives in sullivan illinois and. he's a greedy pos.
Other than that he's a great guy that still has a mopar.

Yep seems like it’s gold plated if it’s something I need and something I don’t need and want to sell is not worth much
:lol:

I bet Tony Defeo might have one and he's in your neck of the woods. He's whitepunkonnitro here. Send him a message and see.

looks like Tony hasn’t been on here since April reckon he’s ok?

-
Back