440 Fender well headers

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
I friend called and said he was helping a guy with a dart with Hookers and had to remove the master cylinder and it won' fit back on ?I told him to get on here and ask

Is the engine positioned correctly? Possibly too far to driver side? TTI provides some dimensions in their header footnotes.

It should be close but fit, have had both the Hooker & Headmen fenderwell headers. both fit even with my raised port Indy heads.

I friend called and said he was helping a guy with a dart with Hookers and had to remove the master cylinder and it won' fit back on ?I told him to get on here and ask
Stock motor mounts or plate/ears set up?
I had to lower front plate 1/2" to give 3/4" from MC.

Or offset MC plate as mentioned

Mancini racing has the off set master cylinder adapter kits.
Offset Master Cylinder Adapter
If u have time to shop, u can beat mancinis price a bunch, I did on ebay. You can also cut ur existing brake pedal pushrod in half, thread it and use a threaded coupling to put it back together, making it longer by the same amount as the thickness of the new adapter. I welded mine up 1/2" longer after adjusting the length, then trimmed it down in a lathe to make the coupling smaller and prettier. use the standard distribution block for manual brakes, works well , and doesn`t cost much.! 1987 dodge diplomat /2 bolt alum. master cyl. JFYI

-
Back