440 victor heads

-

1bad75

Reaction score
Hey everyone im new here i have built a very strong 440 for my duster im in the market for a set of aluminum heads im liking what ive read about the victor heads with the max wedge porting any suggestions good or bad or what kind of power they make thanks chris.​

Hey everyone im new here i have built a very strong 440 for my duster im in the market for a set of aluminum heads im liking what ive read about the victor heads with the max wedge porting any suggestions good or bad or what kind of power they make thanks chris.​

You could also ask this over at www.bigblockdart.com. Its geared toward B/RB engines.

Thanks for the info I have a very solid bottom end built i really like the price on these i looked into brodix but they are a little way out of my budget the heads are my last part needed.

You also want to verify the headers will fit in an A chassis. I dont know if they do or not, but I know Indy's std -1s and SRs need special headers. Also, not sure what you mean by "very strong"... but that is a tremendous amount of port for a 3.75" engine. I would not run the MW port on one. Use a good ported set of SRs or RPMs for it instead.

Have Brand New Set Of Rpm's For Sale. If Interested Call Me At 515-480-3891. Will Sell Worth The Money. I'll Try To Make It Fit Your Budget. Ask For Scott

..........I have a set of Indy EZs, max wedge port window, flow 350, 250., ...2.25s+181s........also a Lunati roller...714+655........WILL SUPPORT 800HP......KIM......

The 440 im working with right now has been balanced and blueprinted with a zero deck height with a eagle esp coated crank with eagle h beam rods connected to diamond flat tops and a lunati voodoo roller cam and lifters ive got a super victor intake with a 950 mighty demon and thts where im at right now as im looking into the victor heads.

-
Back