440 Victor Intake

-

THEWHITEZOMBIE

Mopars an Heavy Metal
Reaction score
what are your thoughts on running a Victor Intake on a stock 69hp 440 with 35k on the clock with fenderwell headers Harlin Sharps an a 557mp stick with msd a 950 quick fuel carb,a 4k stall man VB. an 4.56's!let me know more if ya need it

MIKEY

They do well but is this for street or race? If it's for race then it will work very well but for street the restriction will be too much, but will still work. IMO the M-1 would be better for street or the air gap.

Are you wanting to sell it?

no its a street car an no i dont have one im just looking at getting one i know down the road when i stroke it im gonna put a Victor on top but im thinking just for now,right now i was giving a holley street dominator an three of the the carb mounting holes are missing the threads:scratch: an i dont feel like messin with it :cussing: will a M1 be a better set up for a street car with my specs:sad1:

MIKEY

Either the M-1 single plane or the Air gap or the rpm manifold will work the best. The M-1 single plane has fairly small ports in it and works very well, as thats what I run on my big block and it's very strong.

-
Back