Status
Not open for further replies.

BooGTS

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All,

Converting the 904 to a 833 and need the shifter mounting plate to weld in. Thanks!

floor2.jpg

I am trying to put a 833 in a previously 904 car and there is an additional plate that is needed, as shown in the attached pic. I may need the console-type shifter as well. Mine may be only a floor shift type. Fumbling my way through this process I'm afraid.

I have a nice used one, already trimmed ready to install, PM sent

Good luck! I've been looking for one for my 65 Barracuda for a long (three years) time now. Missed one a few months back, by a day.

Is that a picture of your car? The u-shaped bracket and the larger bracket are for console mounting.

The 67 and newer floor hump is reproduced and used ones are FAR more available than the 64-65.

I am trying to put a 833 in a previously 904 car and there is an additional plate that is needed, as shown in the attached pic. I may need the console-type shifter as well. Mine may be only a floor shift type. Fumbling my way through this process I'm afraid.
Only the shifter "handle" is different if you are going with a console. The shifter itself, rods and levers are the same for the console and non-console 4 speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back