4x4 Barracuda

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Found this pic while searching Google images.

URL]

Take it as you will.

More than just a few people need their head examined.

ok thats the 2nd one I've seen. There is a white 67 notch 4X4 out there somewhere too.

I would like to have the grill and the trunk trim out of it. Anyone know how to get contact him?

I would like to have the grill and the trunk trim out of it. Anyone know how to get contact him?

Register on car domain and you should be able to e-mail him.

All i hope is there junk cars when he does this.I know theres plenty of chevys
out there for this type of project!

I think your right Mullinax,felt sorry for it or just plain pissed them off.

Register on car domain and you should be able to e-mail him.

All i hope is there junk cars when he does this.I know theres plenty of chevys
out there for this type of project!

I think your right Mullinax,felt sorry for it or just plain pissed them off.

well that guy is my dad that made the 4x4 cuda and yes it was junk wen he got it and it was the only thing him and his dad made befor his dad died and yes a lot of peapole may think it is messing up the car but hell he saved it from the junk yard till it got hit by a old man that fell a sleep at the wheel and he has a new one i posted on cardomain its the 1966 4x4 barracuda and it was junk wen he got it to but hell

well that guy is my dad that made the 4x4 cuda and yes it was junk wen he got it and it was the only thing him and his dad made befor his dad died and yes a lot of peapole may think it is messing up the car but hell he saved it from the junk yard till it got hit by a old man that fell a sleep at the wheel and he has a new one i posted on cardomain its the 1966 4x4 barracuda and it was junk wen he got it to but hell

I think we're back to the, "It's your car, so do with it as you please" concept. Nothing wrong with the workmanship on these cars, '68 and the '66 in your avatar. Not my cup of tea either, but I think the cars were very well done and not done solely for the purpose of trashing them, or pi$$ing anybody off. Still, if I did not deviate from what Ma Mopar originally built, my Cuda would never see a 360, or aftermarket wheels, etc. Is going 4X4 any different than putting in an Alterkation front suspension? (Meant in terms of concept, not actual purpose.)

Huh? I had to read it 3 times to figure out what you're saying. A couple periods and commas would work wonders, maybe even throw in a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence here and there.

I dont see what the big deal on bashing people for that stuff is.

it's one thing if someone took a mint mopar now adays and did that to it but if its on its way to the scrap yard....why not?

Back in the day here in Michigan when up north caught alot of snow and when mopars were abundant and nobody thought they would be as hard to find as they are now adays....my dad and his friends didnt think twice about lifting there mopars up.....not because they were brainless hillbillys like comes to most peoples minds but because northern michigan use to get pounded with snow and the guys loved there mopars so much that they jacked them up so they could be driven year round.

My dad lifted a couple challengers and a demon.....both in like new condition....then again this was in the 70's....to look at the pictures now I think (man if only you knew then what you know now) and if only all the cars he had in the passed he held onto .....he would be rich lol.

but to each his own I say....either way it keeps another mopar on the street.

I like it. You can actually drive it in Febuary when there's a foot of snow on the ground.

well that guy is my dad that made the 4x4 cuda and yes it was junk wen he got it and it was the only thing .....

Good grammar would go a long way in making your opinion more valid. Typing out a diatribe without punctuation confirms people's doubts of a poor thought process.

Although every time someone hacks up a Fastback, the value of mine goes up a bit more.
8)

When I bought my 72 Challenger, I think it was sitting as high as it would go.

3" shock extentions and the torsion bars CRANKED

I always wanted to make it into a 4X4, so I'm OK with others that do it.

A buddy had a Opal GT 4X4, it was cool

I have seen several elCamino's made into 4X4 and one here in Mooresville last year i would have loved to have.

If done right they can look great.

My 2 Cents

those are awesome!!!!! i almost got a 69 ss camaro for a derby car last year lol that would of been sweet to:) cars are made to have fun with so keep it up!!

I don't have a problem with it as long as it's not some rare 1 of 20 car or something, especially if it was destined for the junk yard like the owners son said. I've seen a couple creations from early Barracudas, including one where someone got rid of the back glass and made it a pick-up bed. They actually closed it off and put inner side panels and everything, so it was decent. Also saw one where they made a section removable from the top. I think it's called a targa top....like T-tops, but all the way across.
Like Fastback said, the more they chop up, the more the value of the rest go up.

There is a blue or purple one in central PA. It shows up to the rod show and the 4x4 show.

-
Back