5,000 posts!

-

1968FormulaS340

Reaction score
We get a $10 Walmart gift card at 5,000, right? I mean.... That's why I have been here all this time, chasing that $10 gift card.

Tell me it's true.

My wife will be pist if it isn't. All those years ago I promised her a new pair of flip-flops when I got the gift card. It's the only reason she lets me on here.

Flip Flops have jumped in price I think they are $1.99 now. Congrats on 5000

We get a $10 Walmart gift card at 5,000, right? I mean.... That's why I have been here all this time, chasing that $10 gift card.

Tell me it's true.

My wife will be pist if it isn't. All those years ago I promised her a new pair of flip-flops when I got the gift card. It's the only reason she lets me on here.

Only for Gold Members,lol

Congratulations on the 5.000 post
Don't you know flip flops are dangerous and has caused many broken bones and fall's
LMAO that was so funny 1968FormulaS340 :D:D
No gift card, but some good fellowship and deals on parts as we need them :D
Thank you for being here with us :cheers: looking forward to another 5 grand :thumblef:

Just make sure it's not the flip flops with the leaded chinese paint. There was a recall.......really.

With 5000 posts, you can build one helluva fence... LOL!

No, congrats...

Actually you have incurred a bill from FABO , to avoid this bill just change your status to Gold member and all will be forgotten....

Tell me it's true.

And while you are in the store someone might take your pic and post it
up on "The People of Wal-Mart":D

:sith::sith::sith::sith::sith:

Just got back from holidays and got an urgent request from FABO to get on the site and it immediately directed me to this post.. I guess there is some love here for ya after all!

Grant

-
Back