5.2 or 5.9 magnum Reman short blocks

-

gliderider06

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Is there any 5.2 or 5.9l magnum engine reman short blocks in the works? I am needing a new motor for my 97 Ram work truck soon but don't want to go with a 408 for a stock truck. Will you be doing factory replacements in the future?

Check out Summit & Jeg's, it looks like they have something to fit the bill although a bit pricey IMO. I took mine out, tore it down, went to the machine shop. They honed the block, knurled the piston skirts, did a valve job, & I reassembled it. The motor had 200,000 on it & the heads had been replaced by the PO.

Is there any 5.2 or 5.9l magnum engine reman short blocks in the works? I am needing a new motor for my 97 Ram work truck soon but don't want to go with a 408 for a stock truck. Will you be doing factory replacements in the future?
hey buddy, sorry i'm just seeing this! we are basically completely out of the reman game and a pure performance company at this time. i do have a 408 short block, but i'm sure you know that.

New BluePrint Engines 408 Shortblock Part #: BPC4085. Roller Cam Ready

most stock reman type engines, like you're looking for, would be longblocks. autozone and the parts stores sell them under various names. surefire, edge, etc.

-
Back