Not open for further replies.

dartgss

Mr Norm Forever!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everybody,

I am looking for my 1968 Dodge Dart GSS Clone 4 correct decoded 1967/1968 5.5 x 14" Factory Steel Wheels.

Does anybody has at least one ore more?

Thank you very much

Kind regards

Roby

How do you read the date codes on these? I might have 1 or 2 off of a '68 convertible. I don't know if they are the original ones.
Dallas

Hi everybody,

I am still lookin for my Dart 1968 steel wheels. Does anybody has at least one.

Thank you

Kind regards

Roby

Good Morning guys:glasses7:

I am still looking for 1967 or 1968 5,5 x 14" Steel Wheels.

Please help me:prayer:

Thank you

Kind regards

Roby

Hi Bob,

YEAH!! Would be great. It doesn't matter if you only have one. I need 4, but better 1 than 0 :thumrigh:

Thank you and let me know

Roby:blob:

Why do you need date coded wheels? Are you using dog dish caps? If full caps who cares? You sound like me though!!! I have 16 NOS 14 X 5.5 wheels (with I think '67 date codes) and come the time if I use dog dish caps, I DON'T care!!!!

Hi Dave,

16 NOS!!!!:cheers:

I'm very impressed:prayer:

Do you sell at least 4 rims?

Date code should be between June 19th, 1967 to June 14th, 1968. Would be great if you hade 4 with the same day.

Thank you Dave

Kind regards

Roby

Roby, sorry, I did not say I was selling them.

I have 1 and gave my Pop 2 14x5.5" steelies for spares but I never looked at the dates but I will look and let you know if their in that range. Give me a few days till I get to Pop's to look at his.

I believe that I have one from my friend's early 68 Dart. I'm getting the old tire taken off so as soon as I get the rim back, I'll check the date code if I can.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I have a set of 4 I believe but don't know the date or how to find it out. Anybody want ot chime in on where to look and how to decypher??

I have a set of 4 I believe but don't know the date or how to find it out. Anybody want ot chime in on where to look and how to decypher??

Woody,
I think this wheel was made the 8th month of '68.

To the far left of the valve stem hole is a small 'm' with a small '8' directly below it. The small '8' designates the year.

Directly to the left of the hole is another '8'. That designates the month.

To the right of the hole is a '14' for 14" and a '5.5' for 5 1/2" wide.

This wheel would be for a '69 year model car if I understand correctly.

Hope this helps,
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_8997.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 768
You sent me a message on ebay earlier about my wheels, I'll look again to see if I can figure out the date code. I may have to sand off some paint to see it though. I think I have about 10 of these wheels around.

Woody,
I think this wheel was made the 8th month of '68.

To the far left of the valve stem hole is a small 'm' with a small '8' directly below it. The small '8' designates the year.

Directly to the left of the hole is another '8'. That designates the month.

To the right of the hole is a '14' for 14" and a '5.5' for 5 1/2" wide.

This wheel would be for a '69 year model car if I understand correctly.

Hope this helps,
Dallas

The 14 is the day of the month the wheel was made not 14". So the wheel pictured was made 8/14/68, yes for '69 car.

The 14 is the day of the month the wheel was made not 14". So the wheel pictured was made 8/14/68, yes for '69 car.

Dave,
Thanks for setting that straight. I need to look things up before posting these days, instead of relying on my memory.
Dallas

Good Morning everybod,

I finally got at least one original correct decoded 1968 steel wheel:cheers:

A big THANK YOU to KEN:newb:

I am still looking for three 1968 steel wheels.

Please help me:prayer:

Thank you

Kind regards

Roby

Good Morning ;)

I am still looking for only three 1967 or 1968 5,5" x 14" steelwheels. Do somebody have at least one?

I pay good. Thank you very much.

Kind regards

Roby

Good Morning

Does anybody has any steelwheels? Doesn't matter which condition. Even if they have a lot of rust. I take it for a very good price.

Thank you very much

Kind regards

Roby

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back