-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JDMopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
I've had this for a while, and just fell out of love with the idea of a Gen III Hemi in my Duster. This is a 2006 model 5.7 out of a Magnum that got crashed a few months off the lot. The motor only has 6,000 miles on it! This is the 345 HP version of a 5.7. Included are the new in the box TTI headers for a spool mount K frame. Milodon pan, pickup and windage tray already on it. Also included are the modified TTI motor mounts and modified 73> V8 spool mount K frame. The modifications were to the drivers side motor mount and drivers side saddle for the motor mount on the K frame. TTI told me up front that the headers they offered for this swap would not clear the AC compressor with a motor from a car, because of the location of the compressor. I fixed all that and it now fits great! This was made to fit with a factory manual steering box, but I do not know if a Borgeson PS box will work. All accessories included, but the only wiring with it is what is attached to stuff on the motor. I do not have a conversion harness or computer, just to be clear. Also included is a new in the box Champion aluminum radiator for a 5.7 conversion. I will also include a brand-new flex plate to mate the motor to a 545RFE, which was what I hacked my floor pan up to use. This motor has been in dry storage ever since it came out of the Wagnum, and it turns freely. All or none deal, will not split it up. If you are seriously interested, send me a PM. Price is $4800. I do not do PayPal or cash apps. Prefer cash in person and would really prefer someone to come pick it up because shipping for all this would be :realcrazy: expensive! This is located in Candler, NC 28715. I'm 2 miles off exit 44 on I-40 and I can load it in your truck.
IMG_1537.JPG

IMG_1538.JPG

IMG_1539.JPG

If someone wants to suffer thru paying freight, I am willing to suffer thru packing it on 2 pallets and delivering to a trucking terminal. If interested, check freight from 28806 or 28715 in the Asheville, NC area. There are Fastenal stores in the area, but I don't know if they do the shipping thing.

Will also include a 545RFE core out of a 2007 Hemi Chrysler Aspen (Durango with fancier wheels) for same price.
I can take additional pics if anyone needs them. Will deliver to Mopars at The Rock or Farmington Dragway Mopar shows coming up.

:thumbsup: :realcrazy:

Would love to have the engine for my 88 w150. Just don't need any of the extras. Let me know if you find someone who can use the other parts. Thanks,Clint.

Well…. Any vacations to Az planned. :p It looks like I will be getting that pair of A100 trucks and one I want to make it so it is fun to just drive with a modern power train and OD so I can use it to tow my other A Bodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back