-
Status
Not open for further replies.

billytuffnuts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a pair of aftermarket 5.9 magnum cylinder heads. Would prefer used, but if the price is right I'd consider unused heads. I'd also prefer they were complete with or without rockers, but would also consider bare heads.

I'm located near Chicago, IL

Let me know how much w/shipping...if youre within a couple hour drive Id be willing to pick them up

I have a pair of Magnums. They have Mopar performance springs,retainers,keepers and teflon seals installed. They have been cleaned,inspected for cracks and the valves and seats ground. Here's a link to the info.http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=87995 I have the stock valve train too including the rockers. Whatever combination you wish.I would take @$200 for the heads with the stock valve train or $400 for the heads with all the performance parts. I still have the headbolts,cam, and lifters. I would have to dig but I think the pushrods and the valve covers are sold. Pm me if you have questions. toolman

I have a pair of rebuilt magnums with new seal and springs,and complete rocker gear if toolmanmikes dont work out for you.Also have stock magnum valve covers and porting templates. No head bolts.

Ok.Need more flow than ported magnums can give I guess.

look at hughes they have a pretty good price on replacements... i would go aftermarket too after the last nightmare 3 sets of heads to find 2 that were not cracked in the exhaust seat area.. seems real common

Ok.Need more flow than ported magnums can give I guess.

look at hughes they have a pretty good price on replacements... i would go aftermarket too after the last nightmare 3 sets of heads to find 2 that were not cracked in the exhaust seat area.. seems real common

^ this is why I don't want stock magnum heads

Sorry Billy. Now that I read your post again you did ask for aftermarket heads.
toolman

I have a pair of good EQ heads. They need new valve train, as in: valves, seats, retainers, springs, seats, and guides. $350. Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back