5.9 magnum FREE

-

amzchad

Reaction score
Well i now am able to get a free 5.9 magnum that has been sitting outside of my step dads work for a few years. He says that he thinks the heads are cracked and there is no computer. Would it be worth it to rebuild the engine and find a computer? What heads should i put on it? All i have to say is that its free and its a 360 magnum what should i do

depends what you want to put in it. If the heads are cracked, it's still ok to run, but if you're going to do work to your stock heads, you might as well purchase new heads. Computers from a 5.9 Durango or a 5.9 Ram should be easy enough to find at the Pick'N'Pull, it just may cost a hundred or so dollars.

I say go for it.

these are the numbers one may be a vin not to sure someone else wrote it for me tnke4119800857 p53021222

If it's free it's worth a shot. Pull it apart and have a look inside and see if it's any good. Hope it was covered up all those yrs. not exposed to the elements. As far as heads you can't beat the deal on the new EQ magnum heads. Flow better than stock magnums and are dirt cheap. You can't have a set of heads rebuilt for what a new set of EQ's cost.

just go for broke get a good set of aluminum heads and intake and take it back to carb instead of fuel injected

those heads are cheap thats cool im not made of money hahaha dingo77 your local wanna cruise?

lol me either but that hasnt stopped me. im building up a magnum stroker. and not skimpin on the little parts. where you usualy cruise at?

i dont but i am higher in the foot hills but would love to meet a local fabo member ya i have to find out how i wanna build this motor

well first things first get her stripped down and check the block out. where abouts ya at

lol i grew up in that neck of the woods and plow snow up there in the winter. small world

-
Back