-
Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouth1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
5 cragar ss wheels small bolt pattern 1 real nice other 4 have some issues good drivers 6 inch wheels 125.00 will not ship can deliver to the nats on friday
020.jpg
021.jpg
022.jpg
023.jpg
021.jpg
022.jpg
023.jpg

I am interested, if these will work on my '74 Dart. I have not been able to check my backspace yet, but I assume with this bolt pattern they were designed for early A-bodies? I can not figure out how to PM you for contact info. If you know how, would you please PM me so we can set something up?

I am interested, if these will work on my '74 Dart. I have not been able to check my backspace yet, but I assume with this bolt pattern they were designed for early A-bodies? I can not figure out how to PM you for contact info. If you know how, would you please PM me so we can set something up?

you just answered your own question
your 74 should have 5X4.5 bolt pattern, while these wheels are 5X4
they will not fit

I already have a set of 5X4.5 wheels that are too big. The 5X4.5 wheels are for disc brake cars. Mine is 4 wheel drum with the small pattern.

wow, must be early production 74
I thought they had gotten rid of all the SBP by then

sounds like you know what your doing then...carry on

I sent you a PM last week. Did you get it, and do you still have the wheels? If you did not get my message, please reply here and I will try it again. I can come get the wheels.

wow, must be early production 74
I thought they had gotten rid of all the SBP by then

sounds like you know what your doing then...carry on

Small bolt pattern was used thru 1976 on some A-Bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back