5 Pairs of Mopar A Body Shocks...2 for the price of one!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1972DusterPaul

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Cleaning out my basement...asking prices are about 1/2 what you could paid for them new (or what I paid)...so get 2 for the price of one...

vbpgimage.php

All were used on my 1972 Duster, I took what i thought were part numbers but couldn't find a match listed on the internet for all of them so i will look again tonight when I get home.

Sold in pairs...Price doesn't include shipping.

KYB shocks were spray bombed black by the previous owner of my car, I started to sand down one of them to repaint, then stopped. Very clean no rust with minor cosmetic wear and tear.

Pair #1) KYB (KG4509) FRONT (used about 2,500 miles)......$36 (SALE PENDING)

Pair #2) KYB (KG5511) REAR (used about 2,500 miles)........$39 (SALE PENDING)

Competition Shocks had some Ramcharger stickers stuck to them, all stickers were then removed. Tiny bit of surface rust, easily knocked off then paint them silver (or your choice of color)

Pair #3) Competition Engineering 3-Way Drag Shocks (# to come) FRONT (used about 1,500 miles)......$46

Gabriel Hi Jackers (Air Shocks) have some undercoating overspray on them but still in very nice shape. They come with the air lines, and hardware (not shown in picture) for a complete installation hook up.

Pair #4) Gabriel Hijackers (# to come) REAR (used about 500 miles)......$36

Monroe Matic Plus Shocks still looking pretty new in blue.

Pair #5) Monro-Matic Plus (32022) FRONT (used about 500 miles)......$15

PM me your Zip Code and I will try to get an accurate shipping cost if you are really interested. Coming by and picking them up in person will work also.

Just added: I am located in NORTHVILLE, MICHIGAN 48167

Thanks for the ad space FABO and thanks for looking.

Paul

Great prices on shocks that are much more expensive at retail prices. If I had not replaced all four of mine recently I would be interested. Free bump for the sale.

I have had tons of interest in the KYB shocks.

I have someone who committed to buying them, but I will keep a list of everyone in order of contacting me.

No interest in any of the other shocks yet!

So the Monroe, Competition Engineering and Gabriel air shocks still need a new home!

Thanks,
Paul

I now have interest in the Monroe Shocks and the Air Shocks.

FOR THE AIR SHOCKS...the part number is 729706 on them.

Which doesn't correspond to anything I can find?

It did appear in an Ebay listing for Monroe Air Shocks...but these don't look like Monroes.

They look like Gabriel Shocks.

There is another number "Q10052" on the shock, which also appears meaningless (can't find any info). They also say "Made in Mexico.

The compressed and extended lengths are the same same as the Gabriel 49110 (and it's alternative part number 39110...about 14" and 22" approximately).

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back