50 Day Count Down - NNN - Are you going ?

Going?

• Yes, penciled in for sure, Lord willing.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I'd like to but not sure .... (usually means "no") ha!

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No. I'm aware of the event but I won't be there

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
-
Well Happy for Cley but bummed, Looks like I have a friendly callout with @318willrun and with BareRose Garage. May try and race The Dodge Whisperer and Duddie's Adventures. Down to 13 days and 53 subs to go. Will probably get called out at the track as I am driving a Ford so there are a lot of people gunning for us.
"Happy but bummed" ?? Help me understand.....

You can do it! Even if you have to hang around outside the gate with a sandwich sign begging for your last few subs! Unfortunately I won't be there to meet you. I was really looking forward to it! Good luck bud!

Cley
You won't be there because of the deer/car getting fixed ?

** Edit** I just found Cley's video. Best of wishes on your new endeavor!!!!

You can do it! Even if you have to hang around outside the gate with a sandwich sign begging for your last few subs! Unfortunately I won't be there to meet you. I was really looking forward to it! Good luck bud!

Cley
I was looking forward to meeting in person, but totally understand why you cant be there. Thank you for helping inspire me to go in on this.

Getting closer....
20220923_145641.jpg
20220923_174905.jpg
20220923_174835.jpg
20220923_174827.jpg
20220923_174814.jpg

We are in Arkansas, had issues but still rolling. May have to drop the oil pan at the track for rear main seal and fresh oil pump, will see. May just put a diaper on her and run.

We are in Arkansas, had issues but still rolling. May have to drop the oil pan at the track for rear main seal and fresh oil pump, will see. May just put a diaper on her and run.
Saw your video on the oil pressure, not good. Wishing you the best. Looks like you have your wife following in another vehicle, so that's nice incase you need it.

Ok after an all day thrash, last pass of the day was my first of the day. 2.87:1 gears 9.6329 in the 1/8

20220930_181003.jpg

Besides Stephen Hotz, I don't think I met any other FABO members. If I did, I didn't realize it. What a great time and a great story of Stephen's venture. He'll share I'm sure.

Besides Stephen Hotz, I don't think I met any other FABO members. If I did, I didn't realize it. What a great time and a great story of Stephen's venture. He'll share I'm sure.
As far as my racing, I thrashed most of the first day to be able to pass tech. Think wheel stud length issues for the drag radials. My first pass was the last pass of the day alongside Poorboy Garage in his yellow 69 Road Runner. He was 3 seconds faster. That run was a 9.63 1/8th mile on 275 60R15 drag radials, the transmission in drive and my 2.78:1 street gears. Cam is a [email protected] and converter was a PTC 10" with 3200-3500 rpm stall.
2nd pass was a 9.60 with the 4.62:1 gears and mini-spool. Had a lot of axel hop on that one.
3rd was a 9.31 no axel hop but the shifter did not shift to third on the first try. Viking double adjustables took care of the axel hop. I was racing Jay from Rabid Transit Garage in his 340 Dart. He ran a 9.85.
4th pass was against The Dodge Whisperer and was a flop. Running a street demon carb with phenolic body and the gas had evaporated out of the secondary circuit so yeh get to the big end and it was ready but race was over.

As far as my racing, I thrashed most of the first day to be able to pass tech. Think wheel stud length issues for the drag radials. My first pass was the last pass of the day alongside Poorboy Garage in his yellow 69 Road Runner. He was 3 seconds faster. That run was a 9.63 1/8th mile on 275 60R15 drag radials, the transmission in drive and my 2.78:1 street gears. Cam is a [email protected] and converter was a PTC 10" with 3200-3500 rpm stall.
2nd pass was a 9.60 with the 4.62:1 gears and mini-spool. Had a lot of axel hop on that one.
3rd was a 9.31 no axel hop but the shifter did not shift to third on the first try. Viking double adjustables took care of the axel hop. I was racing Jay from Rabid Transit Garage in his 340 Dart. He ran a 9.85.
4th pass was against The Dodge Whisperer and was a flop. Running a street demon carb with phenolic body and the gas had evaporated out of the secondary circuit so yeh get to the big end and it was ready but race was over.
9.31, nice pass! Did you make it home ok ?

Loving it!

-
Back