500 stroker c.a.t kit

-

69413valiant

Reaction score
Is anyone running this kit? Just wondering how the parts are. I have a chance to buy crank, rods and Pistons

Thanks

William

Well,based on the little experiance I have with cat,I'd be sceptical. Look at it as an experiment and dont expect much. Maybe spark test the crank and rods,see what they're made of. Cat gotta be one of the first offshore knockoff companies. Surprised they're still around.

I have a set of CAT roller rockers that I haven't installed yet. I know the adjusters are apparently junk on them so I'll be replacing them. Personally, with how cheap 440source kits are I don't think I would look for a cheaper kit.

I've seen & heard enough I won't run anything CAT. But I had not heard of stroker stuff. According to their website - they don't make cranks for Mopar... If they can't get the website to work I wouldn't run a crank from them.

Many years ago I bought a set of c.a.t. rods. They went right back and I bought SCAT to replace them. Customer bought c.a.t rocker arms and they also went right back and we replaced them with something else. I will not buy anything from c.a.t.

Many years ago I bought a set of c.a.t. rods. They went right back and I bought SCAT to replace them. Customer bought c.a.t rocker arms and they also went right back and we replaced them with something else. I will not buy anything from c.a.t.

This.. The equipment blows..Ran the needle bearing LA. roller rocker set. Garbage.

-
Back