555hp SUV unreal

-

rc14

jr member
Reaction score
I know this is not a Mopar topic but just had to vent a little here. I just walked the SVO dept of the BMW plant and noticed that they had a new boy in town and they are hinding it. I talked with one of the techs that i see alot and ask him whats up with the new M series SUV, I have always heard that was for sports cars only (M series that is) and not for grosery getters. But i have to say She is Sweet 555HP not sure of tq or the cost of that bad boy.
looking at her from the rear is very impressive with the wide tire and stans.
not a BMW person BUT 555hp bone stock.

My wife needs to get to work and get one so i can do the food shopping. lol

I know this is not a Mopar topic but just had to vent a little here. I just walked the SVO dept of the BMW plant and noticed that they had a new boy in town and they are hinding it. I talked with one of the techs that i see alot and ask him whats up with the new M series SUV, I have always heard that was for sports cars only (M series that is) and not for grosery getters. But i have to say She is Sweet 555HP not sure of tq or the cost of that bad boy.
looking at her from the rear is very impressive with the wide tire and stans.
not a BMW person BUT 555hp bone stock.

My wife needs to get to work and get one so i can do the food shopping. lol

Oh great, another soccer Mom, high horsepower vehicle that we fellow motorists need to learn to avoid on the highways along with the hummers and Porshce Cayenne's while these dumb blonde's yap their traps on the phone as they bound across three lanes coming off merge ramps at 90 MPH with their freaking cell phone wedged between their face and the drivers window and not a flipping care in the world as to how many vehicles have to collide into one another to make room for them and their stupid *** soccer mom mobile.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

-
Back