-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pastortom1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a little 56 Ford F-100 with the original drivetrain (v8, 3 on tree).....fresh brakes, tires, rims, and LOTS of motor parts and such....clutch too.....drives nice.....Have a complete set of new door glass in the box.....Some rusted panels need welding or replacement......A true project truck you can drive. Clear Florida title. Nice sounding duals....Pump the gas once, and it starts and purrs....It's my baby, but I want another Mopar to work on.

I'll sell for any reasonable offer near 4.5 grand, OR I'll consider a trade for a Mopar of equal or "currently" greater value. (if you know classics, then you know what one of these F-100's can be worth when restored). Mopar must have clear title or reg. and be road worthy........no clunks or rustbuckets. If it ain't too pretty, I don't care......Just needs to be roadworthy and solid. E-Mail [email protected] !

Come on guys..........You know you want it. ...........:toothy10:

112_1242.jpg

112_1246.jpg

112_1248.jpg

That's the front bumper from my 72 Demon! (It's the only way I could list it on an A-Body web-site, and be able to sleep at night.....a true hybrid!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back