58 Ferrari sells for 2.8 MILION DOLLARS

-

Hyper_pak

Old School Chrysler Fan
Reaction score
Not new news, but WOW, to have that kind of money!
https://www.hemmings.com/stories/20..._medium=email&utm_source=EDaily&utm_campaign=

upload_2022-8-24_8-8-6.png

I could be mistaken but I believe it sold for 2.8 million, which would probably be about right for a car such as this
When I think of it a person in my neighbourhood has a Lamborghini in his garage valued at over 400,000,
A couple of million for some is about equal to what a grand is to me
But as ive come to learn at my age in life, is nothing comes without pain, meaning if your happy and have your health as does your loved ones, you are the rich man

The sad part is, they're actually kind of junky little cars.

Sexy, but junky.

I could be mistaken but I believe it sold for 2.8 million, which would probably be about right for a car such as this
When I think of it a person in my neighbourhood has a Lamborghini in his garage valued at over 400,000,
A couple of million for some is about equal to what a grand is to me
But as ive come to learn at my age in life, is nothing comes without pain, meaning if your happy and have your health as does your loved ones, you are the rich man
Fixed!

How do they drive these super expensive cars, or do they drool over them as they sit in their air conditioned garages. We have a guy in my town that has a Ferrari F430. I've spotted it at a small restaurant here. There is a parking lot across the street, and about 8 horizontal spaces in front of the restaurant, and there it was out in front, a couple feet from the street :eek::eek:. Should have taken a picture. . .. I see him driving it around and he doesn't baby it at all.

The sad part is, they're actually kind of junky little cars.

Sexy, but junky.

That was an issue with a lot of the European/Italian sports cars, they were built beautiful, but a lot of them had mechanical issues. That’s why the Nissan/Datsuns shined, they were beautiful, cheap, and pretty reliable

-
Back